2- Tea tree oil
Tea tree is used as a home remedy to remove pimples. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties prevent pimples from occurring. T-tree oil is used to reduce pimples published on the NCBI website.
Method of use:
- Mix half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with two to three drops of tea tree oil.
- After mixing it, apply this paste to the skin.
- After keeping it for 15-20 minutes, wash it with normal water.
- By doing this process daily, the effect can be seen soon.
3- Coconut Oil
Coconut can be used to reduce skin spots. Because it contains vitamin E with antibacterial properties. It also moisturizes your face due to which there is no skin infection.
Method of use
- To remove pimples, mix honey with a few drops of coconut oil.
- After mixing it properly, apply it to the pimple.
- After keeping it for 10 to 15 minutes, you can wash it with lukewarm water.
4- Green Tea
Green tea has polyphenols properties which help in removing pimples. It is used as a home remedy. However, its use provides some relief. Because polyphenols reduce the oily material coming out of the sebum. Also, green tea has anti-microbial and antioxidant-like properties which help in removing pimple.
Method of use
- Green tea bags can be applied to the skin after boiling and cooling it.
- You can consume it every day. Read more remedies on the next page.